We also record our podcasts and share the video on our Age Gap Love Story YouTube channel.
You can also check out the blog posts with show notes on this website.
Podcast & Video Index
- Episode #21: What I’ve Learned: Advice from an Older Man Married to a Younger Partner
- Episode #20: Four Age Gap Stereotypes & How to Break Them
- Episode #19: Managing the Fear of Losing Your Older Partner
- Episode #18: Recovery From Divorce & Tips for Second Marriages
- Episode #17: Recovery from Divorce & Tips for Second Marriages
- Episode #16: FAQs We Always Get About Our Age Gap Relationship
- Episode #15: Reflections from 2020 & Intentions for 2021
- Episode #14: Surviving the Holidays: Ideas & Tips for Age Gap Couples
- Episode #13: 6 Mistakes to Avoid in Age Gap Relationships (& How to Resolve Them)
- Episode #12: Staying Healthy During Coronavirus & Flu Season: Our Best Immune Boosting Tips
- Episode #11: Healthy Living & Aging for Age Gap Couples
- Episode #10: Communicating & Solving Conflict Effectively in Age Gap Relationships
- Episode #9: Making the Decision to Have or Not Have Children in Your Age Gap Relationship
- Episode #8: Long-Term Financial Planning for Age Gap Relationships
- Episode #7: Basic Personal Financial Considerations for Age Gap Dating and Relationships
- Episode #6: Dealing with the Public and Strangers When You’re in an Age Gap Relationship
- Episode #5: Sharing Your Age Gap Relationship with Friends & Family (& How to Deal With Negative Reactions)
- Episode #4: Tips for Dating & Getting Serious in an Age Gap Relationship
- Episode #3: Our Age Gap Love Story: Celebrating 17 Years of Marriage
- Episode #2: Getting to Know Carrie & Alan: Age Gap Couple with a 32 1/2 year age difference
- Episode #1: What is the Age Gap Love Story Podcast & How We Make Our Age Difference Work?
As always, we want to remind you that we are not offering professional advice. The content on this website is meant as purely informational. Please consult a therapist, attorney, financial advisor, or other appropriate professional to help with your individual situation.